This morning I was able to rouse myself from my sleepy slumber a bit earlier than usual. I am loving the extra light in my bedroom in the mornings. It has reinforced the idea that I’m not incredibly lazy, I just hate getting up when it’s dark out. And that, folks, does not make me lazy. Regardless, I got up this morning and started ticking off things on my to do list…
1. I went and checked on the ebay status of my computer listing. ‘And?’ you ask? Well, for the second time in 3 days, someone has purchased my computer and then closed their eBay account. Irritating, to say the least. I think this might be a sign that I shouldn’t sell my computer. And I am hoping that eBay will refund all of the stupid fees associated with this.
2. I went to the kitchen to make some b-fast only to find out/realize/remember that I finished the last of the milk yesterday morning with waffles. Bummer. To do? Make grocery list.
3. Shower. Dry hair. Find tshirt/sweatshirt/jeans for work. The usual work attire.
4. Do dishes from baking cookies last night (LOVING my new baking pans. Here’s to going a little crazy at Sur La Table last weekend. Hooray!) and of course, my random breakfast of odds and ends.
5. Take a long overdue package to the UPS store to mail. Thanks Josh, that coffee you had this morning made the shipping process go way faster than usual.
6. Pack a lunch. Hmm. Ramen again?
7. Start an Ahni post… And that, my friends, brings me to this.
My favorite thing about Ahni is that she is quite old but she is still so spunky and even a bit demanding. But in a good way. She loves attention (like most pets) and will give you some serious puppy dog eyes until you give in and give her some good scratches. Everything about Ahni is what I would like in a dog – floppy ears, soft curly hair, short little legs and a medium size body. Not too big, not too small, just right!
I’ve posted photos of Mrs. Ahni before and honestly, I bet I will again. She is my aunts dog and is just so cute I love taking photos of her. Which reminds me that my pup hasn’t graced the pages of my blog in a while. Another thing to add to my to do list.